Oh, I love a good question that makes a positive change to your business. One that clears the fog, gives an A-ha! Moment, creates a shift, a wake up call and not forgetting an answer to a problem that’s been hanging about for a while.
What’s makes more impact that one good question?
Another good question… followed by another (if needs be)
Now I know you’ll be seeing lots of posts and signs that Summer is over, done and dusted and it’s now time to speed head first into Autumn and fly at a rate of knots to make sure that you make what’s left of 2017 count.
But maybe you don’t know where to start on making what’s left of 2017 count.
That’s why I’ve put these 19 questions together to get you thinking about how you can still make the most of what’s left of this year.
Here they are:
- What did I accomplish in the last 8 months?
- What was my biggest disappointment?
- What were the best decisions I made?
- What were the worst decisions I made?
- What did I learn?
- What could I have done differently?
- What needs to stay the same?
- What needs to change?
- How can I make more of the best decisions?
- What do I need to do more of?
- What do I need to do less of?
- What should I stop doing altogether?
- What do you want to be doing each day?
- How many hours per week do you want to work?
- Who do you want to be working with?
- How do you want to be working with clients?
- How much do you want to earn?
- Where do you want your income to be coming from?
- How soon will you start taking action?
Found this useful? Here are more things you may like:
Online training with support from me: Achieve more with my online membership club, learn at your own pace with the month by month module and support from me in our Private Facebook Group
Useful Blogs: Read my Blogs on a variety of business topics ideal for the small business owner ready to take their business to the next level
Book a Call: Let’s have a chat. Book your free call and find out how I can help you grow your business