The idea of asking for help when you’re stuck can feel strange.
Spending money on what seems expensive and where will you find the time to take the steps to move your business forward.
As Brene Brown said, ‘We don’t have to do it all alone. We were never meant to.’
And you won’t. You and me. We’ll do it together.
What I’m going to explain is what you will get when we work together on your Business Review and Strategy Session and take a ‘fresh pair of eyes’ approach to get your business moving again.
Why should you have a Business Review and Strategy Session?
So many business owners can mosey along doing the same things day in and day out.
They’re hoping that today is the day it falls into place.
Maybe you’ve noticed:
- You feel overwhelmed with everything there is to do in your business
- Your marketing isn’t getting you the results you’d hoped for
- You feel stuck
- You’re working more hours than you want to
- You’re fed up seeing other business owners make it look easy
If only you had a plan..
A well-formed action plan and a strategy for your business stops you flitting from pillar to post because you know what needs your attention to get you the results you want.
Which is what you’ll have at the end of your Business Review and Strategy Session.
“Tracey has helped me to crystallise my ideas for the future path of my company, into tangible step-by-step plans which will ultimately lead me to my business goals.” F Scott Intrepidata
What is a Business Review and Strategy Session?
We get together for 90 minutes and we’ll talk about your business.
We can meet face-to-face (depending where you are) or remotely.
The choice is yours.
Specifically we’ll talk about your business, dig deep and delve into the nitty-gritty of:
- What’s going on now
- What’s going well and not so well
And then, we’ll create a plan of action you can use to make those necessary changes in your business.
Who is a Business Review and Strategy Session for?
Business owners that feel stuck!
- You’re trying to do everything yourself and getting nowhere fast
- You’re finding the whole marketing online thing just plain confusing (yet everyone else seems to be ‘crushing it’ and making it look easy)
- You know you need to outsource things but just aren’t making enough money
- You’ve tried EVERYTHING (been on the courses, done the networking, tried all the marketing) but so far NOTHING sticks
Running a business isn’t easy. It doesn’t come with a handbook.
Tracey helped me to get back on track with my business. I feel motivated and confident to move my business forward. Sara Forrest – I need a walk
Do I need to prepare anything for the session?
Before we get together, I’ll send you an in-depth questionnaire for you to complete.
You send it back to me a couple of days before we meet up.
This means our time together is spent focussed on you and your business.
The questionnaire alone has been responsible for so many light bulb moments. It’s a great way for you to really dive into what’s going on in your business.
What does a Business Review and Strategy Session look like?
A 90-minute zero-fluff call with actionable advice to take you from stuck to unstuck without the business jargon BS.
- You schedule a brief pre-session call to ensure we are the right fit. I will then send you an in-depth business review questionnaire for you to complete and return.
- You fill it in and return it, send your payment, and we arrange a date. Before our session, I analyse your questionnaire, review your marketing materials and identify the key points we need to discuss. This means that when we’re on our call, your business will get my 100% undivided attention.
- We then spend 90 minutes creating your action plan for the next six to twelve months to make sure your business rocks!
Following this session you will:
- Be able to grow a business that’s built around you and the lifestyle you want
- Know what’s making you money (and what isn’t)
- Discover how to be more effective with your time (and have more of it)
- Learn effective marketing strategies and tactics that get results
- Develop a clear path to get to where you want to be with your business
- Have more confidence to enable you to make better business decisions
- Understand how to create a successful business plus find the fun, freedom and flexibility you desire
“Tracey has shown us that marketing isn’t the daunting unknown we once thought it was. She has led us, step by step, through a robust and personalised marketing strategy giving us her expertise, support and guidance with lots of care and understanding. The outcome has been transformative. We’re starting to see more people contact us to find out more about what we’re doing. We now have the tools, knowledge and skills to ensure that our small, 30 year old third sector organisation can get out there and grow.” Michelle Scott – Project Development Officer
How much does the Business Review and Strategy Session cost?
You will gain clarity about what you really want from your business, what’s stopping you and what needs to be done to make your business not just survive but thrive.
I provide you with the perfect combination of marketing, mindset tools and strategy to help you succeed.
You will get:
- A six to twelve month CUSTOMISED ACTION PLAN you can use to get your business on track. It is 100% bespoke, non-standard and personalised.
- A 90 MINUTE RECORDING of our session – so no need to scribble down any messy notes or worry about remembering every tiny detail we discuss. The recording will be yours so you can listen back to it whenever you need it.
- A super easy to use INCOME CALCULATOR to help you realistically determine the income you need to make for the lifestyle you want.
PLUS a 30 MINUTE FOLLOW UP CALL a month later to check in and see how you’re getting on and make sure you’re on track
How do you know the Questionnaire you get as part of your Business Review and Strategy Session is worth it?
The Business Review and Strategy Session Questionnaire has 5 parts:
- Part 1 – Where are you now?
- Part 2 – What are your business goals?
- Part 3 – What are your income goals?
- Part 4 – What’s stopping you?
- Part 5 – What do you want to get from our session?
Part 1 – Where are you now?
This is where you review what’s going on in your business.
So you’ll tell me:
- How, and if, you’re gathering prospects emails
- How you’re following up with them
- How you collect payment from clients
- Where you’re marketing your business
- What’s working for you when it comes to attracting clients
- If you have a marketing plan for the next 12 months
- How you’re measuring your results
- What you feel hasn’t worked so well
A wee word here.
This isn’t a pity party or the time for you to pick up a big stick and start hitting yourself with it.
This is your chance to identify what’s not gone as well as you’d hoped and to do something about it.
You’re not on your own – I’ll be there guiding you every step of the way.
Part 2 and 3 – What are your business and income goals?
- Not sure?
- Don’t have any?
- Have a rough idea?
- Got some but not hitting any of them?
Most business owners don’t set business or income goals and they suffer from ‘flying by the seat of their pants’ syndrome.
With business and income goals it’s easier to see where you’re headed.
We will talk money goals.
It’s one of the reasons you’re doing this business malarkey. To make it – not just talk about it.
Without money, it’s an expensive hobby.
- how much you want to earn
- how many days you want to work
- how many hours you want to be working
- where your main income will come from
But this part of the session isn’t just a number crunching exercise. Nope.
Remember I said money was one of the reasons you’re doing this business malarkey..
I know you have other reasons for setting up your business.
And when we get stuck, frustrated, overwhelmed and other bad feeling stuff, we lose sight of what we originally wanted.
When you can’t see the wood for the trees it’s a tough place to be.
So you stop and reflect about why you set up your business.
What you originally wanted your business to do for you and then look forward to how exactly you want your business to look and by when.
I’ll encourage you to think about what you’d like to be doing on a daily basis:
- The type of clients you want
- The type of clients you don’t want
- What’s your BIG vision for your business
Then we can start to put the pieces of the jigsaw back together again.
In the form of your plan and your strategy.
And they won’t be fluffy either.
You’ll be able to track and measure your outcomes using the SMARTIE method.
Chances are you’ve heard of the SMART objectives. We’re going to turn you into a SMARTIE.
Part 4 – What’s stopping you?
There’s more to being a business owner than numbers, plans and strategies.
We can face challenges, frustrations and obstacles.
Yup, we talk about them too.
- Get them out into the open and off your chest
- We’ll discuss what needs to shift
- What you can do to start to get past them
I’ll give you ideas and techniques you can practice to help shift them.
When you become aware of what they are you’ll be better placed to recognise them, should they happen again.
We also highlight what motivates you because knowing what gets you motivated helps when it comes to you taking action.
We all need a bit of motivation every now and again.
Part 5 –What do you want to gain from our session?
This is about what’s led you to your Business Review and Strategy Session.
For some they’ve had enough of trying to work it out by themselves, they’re not getting enough clients or they’re stuck and not got a clue what to do next.
For many, they want to succeed and this can kick-start them on the right path again.
Recognising what has brought you to the session helps you to identify what you want to change.
Your plan will get you moving again so you can focus on growing your business.
The fog has lifted.
What happens on our calls
We need to know how much time you can realistically commit to your plan.
What you don’t want, is to go back down the black hole of overwhelm.
We’ll map out what resources you need. These may be software, training or outsourcing tasks.
What many business owners struggle with is momentum. It’s momentum that will lead you to hitting those goals you’ve set and attracting more clients.
Momentum can dip.
Have a strategy in place just in case.
Many business owners find accountability is the key.
At the end of our time together, you’ll have what you need to re-connect with your audience, revamp your marketing and get your business growing again.
And that’s what we’ll cover in a Business Review and Strategy Session.
Ready to arrange your Business Review and Strategy Session with me?
Book your call with me here.